AOMEI Partition Assistant Crack
AOMEI Partition Assistant Crack is a disk partitioning software, which has earned its reputation among users worldwide. It comes with so many powerful features that allow you to completely control your hard disk and partitions. For example, the “Resize Partition” enables you to increase partition size to solve low disk space problems. Similarly, shrink partition size to make partition size more reasonable.
You can flexibly manage disk space with Create Partition, Merge Partitions, Delete Partition, Format Partition, Copy Partition, and so on. There are many advanced utilities offered by AOMEI Partition Assistant Full Crack to maintain your computer and manage hard drives and partitions.
To completely wipe a hard drive and ensure no one can recover them in any method, you can use a powerful hard drive manager: AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Crack. It is a partition manager designed for Windows operating systems, such as Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, and so on. It provides a feature named “Wipe Hard Drive”. It enables you to overwrite a hard drive with 4 wiping methods: zero-filling, filling sectors with random data, DOD wipe, and Gutmann. Besides, due to different ways of storing, this wiping way is not applied to erase an SSD and has a negative effect on the lifespan of an SSD.
So AOMEI Partition Assistant Full Version Cracked offers another option: SSD Secure Erase is especially for a solid-state drive. It is able to erase all data on an SSD without decreasing its lifespan. As we know, SSD has different reading and writing ways than traditional hard drives, which makes its wipe-out measures different. AOMEI Partition Assistant with Crack Download is also a Samsung SSD secure erase utility that helps you to clear data completely on a solid-state drive on Windows 7 PC. So If you are working with another Windows system, you need to connect it to a Windows 7-based computer with SATA.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Full Key Features
- AOMEI Partition Manager Features:
- Resize and move partitions without data loss.
- Merge adjacent partitions into one.
- Merge unallocated space into a partition.
- Split one big partition into two or more.
- Allocate free space from one partition to another.
- Copy (Clone) partition to the new hard drive.
- Align partition to boost performance and lifespan of disk.
- Change partition type ID and change serial number.
- Linux partition management: create, delete, format, wipe, copy,
- Recover Ext2/Ext3 partition, etc.
- Create more partitions even without unallocated space.
- Delete, format, and wipe partitions easily.
- Convert primary to logical partition and vice versa.
- Convert the FAT partition to the NTFS file system.
- Change the partition label and drive letter.
- Hide and check partition, wipe unallocated space.
- Set active partition and view partition properties.
- Disk Management Features:
- Copy (Clone) the disk without reinstalling Windows and applications.
- Convert MBR to GPT disk and vice versa.
- Rebuild MBR to repair or add boot code.
- Delete all partitions on a disk directly.
- Wipe the hard drive to permanently erase sensitive data.
- Disk surface test to check and fix bad sectors.
- Initialize disk.
- View disk properties.
- Easy Wizards:
- Extend Partition Wizard: built-in “Extend system partition” and “Select any partition”.
- Disk Copy Wizard: built-in “Copy Disk Quickly” and “Sector-by-Sector Copy”.
- Partition Copy Wizard: built-in “Copy Partition Quickly” and “Sector-by-Sector Copy”.
- Migrate OS to SSD or HDD: system migration to solid state drive or hard disk drive, and support MBR and GPT disks.
- Partition Recovery Wizard: recover lost or deleted partitions with ease.
- Make Bootable CD Wizard: create Windows PE bootable media without having to install AIK/WAIK.
- Windows To Go Creator: Install Windows 10/8 to a USB flash drive or a removable disk
- Supported Technologies:
- Improved algorithm to ensure a faster and safer process of moving partitions.
- Enhanced data protection technologies to keep data safe.
- A flexible and adjustable drag & drop interface makes the complicated simple
- Preview any partitioning tasks before apply to the hard disk.
- Provide the option to shut down the computer after completing all operations.
- Support all hardware RAID, such as RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, etc.
- Support virtual disk partition in VMware, VirtualBox, and Virtual PC.
- Support most HDD standards, such as IDE, SCSI, SATA, SAS, SSD, USB 1.0/2.0, IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
- Support removable devices, such as USB flash drives (New!), memory cards, memory sticks, and so on.
- Support file systems including FAT, FAT32, and NTFS.
New! Support MBR disk and GPT disk up to 4TB.
- Support up to 32 disks in one system.
What’s new in Version 9.13?
(October 30th, 2022)
- Added “Resize/Move BitLocker Partition”: Improved recognition of BitLocker encrypted partition; Support users to resize or move BitLocker encrypted NTFS partition.
- Fixed issue: In some environments, BSoD occurred when Windows booted from the cloned system disk or partition.
- Fixed issue: Offline key is too long to activate AOMEI Partition Assistant.
- Fixed issue: Registration caused the program to crash in some environments.
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 1 GB of RAM is required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 200 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
AOMEI Partition Assistant License Code
How To Install using CRACK?
- Install the program from the given setup.
- Don’t run the application yet and close it from the system tray or task manager if running.
- Extract the “Crack.zip” to the directory where you’ve installed the program. Replace all the files.
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
- That’s it, Enjoy now